One of the most advance features of laptops is that we can charge them and use them anywhere without any hassles as they are compact and comes up with the inbuilt batteries. But users get annoyed when their HP Laptop Plugged In Not Charging even all the wires and connectivity is stable. We understand that it can create great nuisance in life. But don’t get stressed if you are facing the same issues. Charging issues are common with most of the laptops so don’t panic in this situation just follow some steps by which you can resolve them easily.
HP Laptop Plugged In Not Charging issues can arise because of various reasons so it is suggested by experts that users need to make sure that they are using the authentic charger and all the socket are working properly before reaching out to the experts for any kind of replacement and troubleshooting assistance. If your charger is not working properly or faulty then it is unable to transfer the required supply to the laptop which automatically causes HP Laptop Plugged In Not Charging issues. Replacing the charging point and the charger can save yourself from getting the power supply and battery issues.
Common Reasons By Which Your HP Laptop Plugged In Not Charging!
There are various reasons associated with the charging but most common issues are listed below:
- Defective or worn out HP charger.
- Unmatched or underpowered charger.
- Defective or faulty charging socket.
- A laptop may not be restarted properly In case users installed a new battery into the device.
- The battery does not have enough energy as it runs to zero per cent.
- Unstable updates in the operating system.
- Defective or local battery.
- Issues with the motherboard and charging circuit of laptop.
- Incorrectly Calibrated battery management software.
Check for solution: HP laptop battery not charging